Location: Protection laws | Language: en

Font size / Screen version

Farbe: Standard

Navigation to the chapter sections

Skip the navigation to the chapter sections


Chapter section navigation "Gewaltschutz"


Protection laws

The police can evict the abuser from the living quarters for several days and may forbid his return. In cases of corresponding danger, they may also take the man into custody.

Using your civil rights (Zivilrecht), you can do much to protect yourself and your children.
You can file some applications yourself, without a lawyer.
Find out how to do it here. However, we recommend seeking legal advice. If you earn a low income, you can take advantage of legal aid services. You should apply for a qualification certificate from the district court responsible for you.

If you do need a lawyer (Anwalt/Anwältin), then choose one who specialises in family law (Familienrecht).
(Ask the Lawyers’ Association (Anwaltskammer) or a counselling centre).

If your income is low, but there is a good chance of a favourable outcome, you will be granted legal aid (Prozesskostenhilfe).

On the left you’ll find a list of your options and how to realise them.

Navigation to search, overview, page setup, language selection and to write your opinion

Advertisement(nur in deutsch)

Skip the Advertisement

Weitere Websites zum Thema:

Tests und Infos für Gewaltausübende

Jugendliche sensibilisieren sich für sexuelle Gewalt

Adventure mit Video zeigt wie man aus Missbrauchs-
Beziehungen entkommt


Logo presseecho.de

Soll diese Seite bekannter werden?

Was Sie tun können:

1. Link setzen

auf der eigenen Website:
Banner und Code hier downloaden

2. Site weiterempfehlen:

Formular zum Empfehlen der Website

Up arrow